Friday, May 10, 2013

I love SMOOTHIES! Do you?

So, today was a beautiful day, and I took the time to go outside during my break to get my vitamin D levels up. Instead of having a large, unhealthy meal for lunch, I had a delicious smoothie. Want to know what I had????
  • Raspberry
  • Banana
  • Spinach
  • Soy Milk
  • Wheat germ
It was definitely deliciou - not too green, for those who are not green free - YET!

I live in Brooklyn, NY, and the best place to go to enjoy a great view and a delicious smoothie is a place called the Brooklyn Promenade.
(Me with my smoothie - recipe above)

(My sister and her smoothie - recipe below)
 
I was able to get my sister to enjoy a delicious smoothie for lunch too. She had what they call a Very Berry Smoothie (raspberry, blueberries, blackberries, spinach, and acai)
 
Trust me, smoothies are great and they can fill you UP! I was full for a few hours afterwards.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment